5 Must-Have Holiday Gifts to Add to Your Wish List
These locally sourced options are sure to please.
1. Kids aren’t the only ones asking for a bike this year. The Electra Fashion Cruiser kicks things up a notch with its technology. Starting at $850. Available in Wilmington at Trek and Newark, Del., at Trek and REI. Available in West Chester, Pa., at Trek and Wallingford, Pa., at Cycle Fit.
2. When the winter winds blow, stay warm and dry in a rugged Orvis vest of briar-proof waxed cotton canvas. $179. Available at Orvis in Downingtown, Pa.
3. Made from Pennsylvania hardwoods, Artifaqt bowls, boards and other serving pieces can be found at Jean-Georges in Philadelphia’s Four Seasons—and now in your home. Prices vary. Available at Artifaqt Market in Phoenixville, Pa.
4. This year’s Godiva seasonal special is a 16-piece box of treats that includes milk, dark and white chocolates, along with pieces inspired by bundt cakes. $35. Available at Godiva Chocolatiers at Christiana Mall in Newark, Del.
5. A great watch should be a daily companion, and the Victorinox Maverick is a timepiece you can rely on, thanks to its Swiss-made quartz movement, stainless steel case and triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Starting at $650. Available at Bove Jewelers in Kennett Square, Pa., Indulgence in Greenville, Del., and AR Morris in Greenville and Wilmington.