Created by renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright, the Romanza style home shines a light on the past.
When oil heiress Aline Barnsdall decided to create a performing arts complex, complete with residences and a theater, she enlisted architect Frank…
From art exhibits to a chocolate festival, you won’t want to miss these events.
Costuming the Crown Through Jan. 5, Wilminton, Del. It’s your last chance to catch Winterthur’s display of 40 iconic looks…
Whether vintage or new, it adds sophistication and elegance to any occasion.
Decades ago, before drinking wine every day caught on with many Americans—and before Riedel became synonymous with what we drank it from—I…
From fireworks displays to afternoon kid-friendly celebrations, here are the best ways to ring in 2020.
Delaware The Arden Club Crash Harris is performing at the Arden Gild Hall on New Year’s Eve. Ring in the new…
Located in Greenville, Del., former President Franklin Delano Roosevelt was among the home’s esteemed visitors.
In 2008, Anthony and Carrie Wedo were searching for land in northern Delaware’s picturesque Chateau Country, a place where they could build…
Scott Hattersley of Sugartown Smoked Specialties has been in the business for 27 years.
Well-smoked meats and fish are the perfect building blocks for holiday hors d’oeuvres—and they’re especially compatible with champagne. Start with thinly sliced…
The couple tied the knot on Dec. 7, 2018.
Julie Holveck & Carmen Barnes Ceremony: St. Elizabeth Catholic Church, Wilmington, Del. Reception: University and Whist Club, Wilmington, Del. Dec.…
These locally sourced options are sure to please.
1. Kids aren’t the only ones asking for a bike this year. The Electra Fashion Cruiser kicks things up a notch…
From iconic holiday displays to festivals, be sure to put these on your calendar.
Candlelight Theatre’s Christmas by Candlelight Through 12/22 • Ardentown, Del. Come to the Candlelight Theatre to see Christmas by Candlelight, which is consistently voted “Best Musical”…
Ten Thousand Villages will debut in Glen Eagle Square on Nov. 29.
Fair trade gift and home décor purveyor, Ten Thousand Villages, is opening a new location in Glen Mills, Pa.s’ Glen Eagle Square…
- Q&A: The Brandywine River Museum of Art’s Model Train Specialist, Paul Hoerner
- Elizabeth Penn and Jean-Louis Castro-Malaspina’s Terrain Wedding
- 10 Things to do in the Brandywine Valley this November
- Railway Nostalgia Abounds in the Brandywine Valley and Beyond
- Frederick is a Perfect Getaway in Maryland
- This Couple Restored an Early 20th Century Greenville Home to its Former Glory
- 10 Things to do in the Brandywine Valley this October
- These Brandywine Valley Wine Shops Stock Unique Bottles
- 8 Kitchen Gadgets Every Gourmand Chef Needs