From fireworks displays to afternoon kid-friendly celebrations, here are the best ways to ring in 2020.
Delaware The Arden Club Crash Harris is performing at the Arden Gild Hall on New Year’s Eve. Ring in the new…
Located in Greenville, Del., former President Franklin Delano Roosevelt was among the home’s esteemed visitors.
In 2008, Anthony and Carrie Wedo were searching for land in northern Delaware’s picturesque Chateau Country, a place where they could build…
Scott Hattersley of Sugartown Smoked Specialties has been in the business for 27 years.
Well-smoked meats and fish are the perfect building blocks for holiday hors d’oeuvres—and they’re especially compatible with champagne. Start with thinly sliced…
The couple tied the knot on Dec. 7, 2018.
Julie Holveck & Carmen Barnes Ceremony: St. Elizabeth Catholic Church, Wilmington, Del. Reception: University and Whist Club, Wilmington, Del. Dec.…
These locally sourced options are sure to please.
1. Kids aren’t the only ones asking for a bike this year. The Electra Fashion Cruiser kicks things up a notch…
From iconic holiday displays to festivals, be sure to put these on your calendar.
Candlelight Theatre’s Christmas by Candlelight Through 12/22 • Ardentown, Del. Come to the Candlelight Theatre to see Christmas by Candlelight, which is consistently voted “Best Musical”…
Ten Thousand Villages will debut in Glen Eagle Square on Nov. 29.
Fair trade gift and home décor purveyor, Ten Thousand Villages, is opening a new location in Glen Mills, Pa.s’ Glen Eagle Square…
For over 30 years, he’s had a hand in creating the Chadds Ford, Pa. museum’s iconic Christmas display.
Every year around the holidays, 1,000 locomotive engines and rolling cars whip around nearly 2,000 feet of track at the Brandywine River…
The couple tied the knot on Nov. 3, 2018.
Two and half years after meeting on a dating app, Jean-Louis got down on one knee and asked Elizabeth to marry him.…
From exploring fall foliage to an antique show to the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup, you won’t want to miss these events.
Fall Foliage Express Through Nov. 10, West Chester, Pa. Catch the final colors of the season aboard the West Chester…
- Railway Nostalgia Abounds in the Brandywine Valley and Beyond
- Frederick is a Perfect Getaway in Maryland
- This Couple Restored an Early 20th Century Greenville Home to its Former Glory
- 10 Things to do in the Brandywine Valley this October
- These Brandywine Valley Wine Shops Stock Unique Bottles
- 8 Kitchen Gadgets Every Gourmand Chef Needs
- Over 20 Local Museums are Participating in Museum Day
- Inaugural Delco Arts Week Will Take Place Sept. 21-28
- 10 Things to do in the Brandywine Valley this September